Handheld Massage Gun for Deep Tissue Percussion
Tired of all the chores? Tense neck, shoulders, and back from all-day working? Need a post-workout recovery? This Handheld Massage Gun helps you with muscle deep relaxation, relying on massager therapy to aid muscle recovery. Percussion massager pulse adopts high-quality motor, has ultra-strong heat dissipation function, and runs for a long time to give you the relaxation you need. With 5 replaceable heads, this massager targets specific muscle targets for better results. It also has 6-speed levels so you can choose what fits you. This massage gun overall effectively reduces muscle stiffness and sore pain and increases blood circulation.
- Deep tissue massage gun can help you release tension & stress, relief of massagers for neck and back, sore shoulder, backache
- Adopts high-quality motor, has ultra-strong heat dissipation function, & can run for a long time
- High-precision mold makes the machine head & body tightly connected
- Quiet operation w/ up to 40dB
- 5 replaceable different-shaped heads to target specific body parts
- 6-speed levels to match intensity preference
- Lightweight body & ergonomic design, sweat-proof, non-slip, which is very soft and comfortable
- Cordless & lasts up to 3 hours per charge
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.
|Product dimension||11"H x 4.5"L x 14"W|
||Handheld Massage Gun with Built-In Li-ion Battery
5x Head Attachments
1x Aluminum Carrying Case
1x User Manual
||Shovel type: abdomen;
Flat type: full-body use;
Spine type: spine massage;
Bullet type: knee joint;
Ball type: thigh muscles
||Level 1-2: Slight massage;
Level 3-4: Muscle wakeup;
Level 5-6: Professional mode
Ultra-strong heat dissipation function
LED battery indicator
Lightweight & ergonomic design
Sweatproof & non-slip
Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
||3 hours per charge
How to wear N95 or KN95 masks
- Wash your hands well before putting on your mask.
- Unfold the mask. Cup the mask in one hand and place it over your mouth and nose. Place the mask in the palm of your hand so that the straps face the floor. Set it over your nose and mouth with the nosepiece fitting over the bridge of your nose. The bottom should go just under your chin.
- The elastic ear loop should fit behind your ears.
- Mold the nose piece around the bridge of your nose. Set your first 2 fingertips on either side of the metal nose clip at the top of your mask. Run your fingers down both sides of the strip, molding it along the bridge of your nose.
- Checking the seal. Breathe through the mask and test for leaks. Set both hands against the mask and take a breath to make sure that it seals against your face. Then exhale, feeling for any leakage from the nosepiece or around the edges. If you feel air leaking from the nose area, re-mold the nosepiece. If it’s coming from the edges of the mask, adjust the placement of the straps on the sides of your head.
- Removing the mask. Without touching the front of the mask, pull the either side of the ear loop off, hold only the ear loop of the mask to throw it away.
How to wear surgical mask
- Hold ear loop mask with blue side facing out and nose pieces up.
- Place mask over nose and mouth and place the ear loop around each ear.
- Pull the bottom of the mask under the chin and mold the nose piece around the nose.
- Removing the mask by remove the ear loop. Do not touch the front of the mask. Single use only. Discard the mask after use.
Processing time: All orders will be processed within 1-2 business days.
- Standard shipping: 5-9 days via USPS.
- Expedited shipping: 3-5 days via USPS.
All PPE products are final sale. These items are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Handheld Massage Gun for Deep Tissue Percussion
Where are the PPE & medical supply products shipped from?
We ship all of our PPE products from our local warehouse in Los Angeles, California.
When will my order be delivered?
We are proud to ship all of our orders within 24 hours from the time the order is placed. Any potential shipping delays are accounted for by the shipping courier. Please contact the shipping courier via the tracking number received with your order for any questions or concerns.
Do you accept return?
Due to the necessary health and safety precautions, we do not accept any return products. All PPE products are new and they are final sale—because of the health concerns and regulations (and extra precaution) these are not available for return or refund.
Where are these manufactured?
These masks are made in China and distributed by Expedited PPE.
Do they meet U.S. standards and regulations?
All products are cleared by the FDA if not otherwise specified. Some of these products are NIOSH approved to meet hospital use standards.
What’s the difference between N95 and KN95?
Both N95 and KN95 have 95% filtration efficiency. The KN95 is the Chinese authority’s standard.
How often should I replace my masks?
All of the masks, PPE, and medical supply products are disposable. Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use the disposable masks.